Inland Empire News
Woman arrested in Victorville bar stabbing
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- Victorville police detectives arrested a female stabbing suspect while serving a search warrant on Mt. Baldy Dr.
Police served the warrant at a residence on the 13700 block of Mount Baldy Drive Friday at about 9:30 a.m. They arrested Julie Loredo, 50, on charges of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon.
Witnesses and two victims identified Loredo as the person who stabbed two men in the parking lot of Johnny Fingers Sports Bar on Feb. 25, 2010.
Three men went to the bar to pick up friend who worked there.
Loredo and two Hispanic males are believed to have gotten into an altercation with the three men in the parking lot. Loredo reportedly stabbed two of the men in their sides as the three attempted to flee to their vehicle.
Both victims were hospitalized and survived.
Investigators learned that Loredo and the two unidentified males are frequent patrons of the bar.
One male suspect was described as Hispanic in his late 20s or 30s, standing about 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing approximately 160-170 lbs., with spiked dark hair and a goatee.
The other suspect was described as a male Hispanic of the same age and height, weighing between 200-220 lbs., with a shaved head.
Loredo was booked at Victor Valley Jail.
Anyone with information about the incident or the whereabouts of the suspects are asked to contact Deputy Steve Allen at the Victorville Police Station at 760-241-2911 or contact dispatch after hours at (760) 245-4211 or remain anonymous by calling WE TIP at (800) 78-CRIME.
arrest, stabbing, inland empire news
- Amber Alert issued for Long Beach boy 20 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 9 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet 37 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K 46 min ago
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years 51 min ago
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...