Los Angeles News
LADWP offers rebates for electric car owners
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The city of Los Angeles is offering incentives for some people who own electric vehicles.
Rebates of up to $2,000 are being given to the first thousand Los Angeles Department of Water and Power customers for home chargers and installation costs for their electric vehicles.
Beginning May 1, LADWP's goal is to provide rebates for 3,000-5,000 electric vehicle home chargers.
The range of the rebate will depend on the type of charger and the related equipment installed by the customer.
department of water and power, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Target photo flap creates thigh gap
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)