Ventura County News
Warrant served on Hells Angels in Ventura; 5 arrested
VENTURA, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators with the Ventura County Sheriff's Department served a search warrant at the Hells Angels clubhouse Friday, resulting in the arrest of five of its members and the seizure of drugs, guns and cash, authorities said.
Continuing an investigation into a residential burglary where several firearms and ammunition were stolen, the sheriff's Gang Unit served a search warrant about 7 p.m. at the Hells Angels clubhouse at 65 Fix Way during one of its meetings.
Investigators detained 19 people who were attending the meeting. During the search, investigators said they seized methamphetamine, several large containers of marijuana and more than $2,000 dollars in cash and a loaded handgun.
Five members were arrested for a variety of charges. They include:
- George Christie III, 35, of Ventura, for being under the influence of methamphetamine.
- Jacob Holder, 25, of Ventura, for being under the influence of methamphetamine.
- David Olivares, 40, of Santa Barbara, for being under the influence of methamphetamine.
- Jason Novak, 30, of Ventura, for possession of a deadly weapon.
- Robert Smith, 36, of Ventura, for possession for sales of marijuana and being under the influence of methamphetamine.
arrest, ventura county news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 55 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash 40 min ago
- Nurse stabbed at Sylmar hospital; 1 arrested
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Driver smashes car into Fillmore dollar store
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role