Los Angeles News
Tour bus, car collide in Pomona, killing 1
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A tour bus collided with a car in Pomona on Thursday morning, killing one person and injuring another.
Authorities responded to the scene near the corner of Towne and East San Bernardino avenues at about 8:30 a.m. One person in the car was declared dead at the scene, and a second person in the car was taken to a local hospital in critical condition.
Other than the driver, no one was on the tour bus, and the driver was not injured.
Witnesses said the car may have run a red light before colliding with the bus.
Pomona police are investigating the accident.
accident, los angeles news
- OC school bus crash: Several injuries reported 19 min ago
- Big-rig crash shuts down 210 Fwy, Gold Line
- Protesters commemorate Armenian Genocide
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover 1 min ago
- Compton aerial surveillance provokes backlash
31 min ago