You've Got To See This!
Manchuria tiger gives birth to quintuplets
HARBIN, China (KABC) -- An 11-year-old Manchurian tiger in China is getting some rest on Monday after giving birth to quintuplets.
Zoo keepers say they are all healthy and thriving. The cubs are keeping busy nursing with their mom.
The World Wildlife Fund says the Manchurian tiger is one of the 10 most endangered species in the world.
animal news, you've got to see this!
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 52 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault 18 min ago
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders 28 min ago
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed 14 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts