Inland Empire News
17-year-old girl shot, killed in Moreno Valley
MORENO VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A teenage girl has died after she was found shot inside a car in Moreno Valley on Sunday.
Police received word of the shooting at about 12:45 a.m. in the 25000 block of Bay Avenue. Responding officers found 17-year-old Chealsea Joyce of Moreno Valley inside of a vehicle with a gunshot wound.
She was taken to Riverside County Medical Center where she was later pronounced dead.
Authorities released no further details about the incident as the investigation was on going.
If you have any information regarding this incident, you're urged to contact the Moreno Valley Police Department.
riverside county, shooting, inland empire news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail 49 min ago
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested 35 min ago
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
22 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
41 min ago