You've Got To See This!
Female robbers in FL use skirt to steal wine
PEMBROKE PARK, Fla. (KABC) -- Skirts are not the typical accessory for a crime, but two female suspects in Pembroke Park, Fla. used their flowing garbs to make off with hundreds of dollars worth of fine wine.
The Broward Sheriff's Office released video of the suspects in action.
One of the women acts as a lookout while the other one goes into action.
"One of them took it out, put it on the shelf, looked back to the clerk, saw he wasn't looking. She grabbed it, put it up her skirt. She must have had something stuck in her skirt, because it went real easy," described store owner Paul Mouts.
The ladies got away with about $400 worth of wine. This isn't the first time this store has been targeted.
Last October, a group of women came in and robbed the place using a similar method.
robbery, caught on tape, you've got to see this!
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Yosemite park's tourist amenities at stake
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment 58 min ago
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video