'Twilight' wolf pack actor arrested in Arizona
MESA, Ariz. (KABC) -- An actor who plays a werewolf in the "Twilight" movie series was arrested in Arizona on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said 21-year-old Kiowa Gordon was arrested earlier this week in Mesa on an outstanding warrant.
Gordon is being held in lieu of $1,000 bound and has a court appearance scheduled Aug. 18, reports the Arizona Republic.
Gordon plays wolf pack member Embry Call in the "Twilight" movies.
According to court records, a warrant was issued for Gordon after he failed to appear following a Feb. 2010 guilty plea in Scottsdale Municipal Court to possession and use of drug paraphernalia and giving liquor to a minor/underage consumption. Gordon is being held on an additional $500 bond on those charges.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, twilight saga, entertainment
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour