'Twilight' wolf pack actor arrested in Arizona
MESA, Ariz. (KABC) -- An actor who plays a werewolf in the "Twilight" movie series was arrested in Arizona on suspicion of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said 21-year-old Kiowa Gordon was arrested earlier this week in Mesa on an outstanding warrant.
Gordon is being held in lieu of $1,000 bound and has a court appearance scheduled Aug. 18, reports the Arizona Republic.
Gordon plays wolf pack member Embry Call in the "Twilight" movies.
According to court records, a warrant was issued for Gordon after he failed to appear following a Feb. 2010 guilty plea in Scottsdale Municipal Court to possession and use of drug paraphernalia and giving liquor to a minor/underage consumption. Gordon is being held on an additional $500 bond on those charges.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
celebrity, arrest, twilight saga, entertainment
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter