Paris Hilton stalker arraigned in court
VAN NUYS, Calif. (KABC) -- Paris Hilton's alleged stalker was arraigned in a Van Nuys courtroom on Monday.
James Rainford was arrested last month outside Hilton's Malibu home after witnesses say he was looking into her house.
He pleaded not guilty in court Monday.
Rainford's accused of violating a court order that bars him from being within 200 yards of Hilton or her home.
He has been convicted of battery for attacking Hilton's former boyfriend outside a Van Nuys courthouse in April.
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors