Paris Hilton stalker arraigned in court
VAN NUYS, Calif. (KABC) -- Paris Hilton's alleged stalker was arraigned in a Van Nuys courtroom on Monday.
James Rainford was arrested last month outside Hilton's Malibu home after witnesses say he was looking into her house.
He pleaded not guilty in court Monday.
Rainford's accused of violating a court order that bars him from being within 200 yards of Hilton or her home.
He has been convicted of battery for attacking Hilton's former boyfriend outside a Van Nuys courthouse in April.
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Oak Hills bust nets nearly 2K pot plants
- Suspect shot, hurt after aiming gun at police
- Crystal Cathedral congregation gets new name
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Yosemite park's tourist amenities at stake 13 min ago
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video