Paris Hilton stalker arraigned in court
VAN NUYS, Calif. (KABC) -- Paris Hilton's alleged stalker was arraigned in a Van Nuys courtroom on Monday.
James Rainford was arrested last month outside Hilton's Malibu home after witnesses say he was looking into her house.
He pleaded not guilty in court Monday.
Rainford's accused of violating a court order that bars him from being within 200 yards of Hilton or her home.
He has been convicted of battery for attacking Hilton's former boyfriend outside a Van Nuys courthouse in April.
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 3 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event