Paris Hilton stalker arraigned in court
VAN NUYS, Calif. (KABC) -- Paris Hilton's alleged stalker was arraigned in a Van Nuys courtroom on Monday.
James Rainford was arrested last month outside Hilton's Malibu home after witnesses say he was looking into her house.
He pleaded not guilty in court Monday.
Rainford's accused of violating a court order that bars him from being within 200 yards of Hilton or her home.
He has been convicted of battery for attacking Hilton's former boyfriend outside a Van Nuys courthouse in April.
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 3-car crash
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy in Harbor City
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role