Jimmy Kimmel hosts Italian festival in Hollywood
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Jimmy Kimmel is hosting the annual Precious Cheese Italian feast of San Gennaro in Hollywood.
The three-day event, which celebrates Italian culture and showcases Italian-American performers, kicked off Thursday night.
Kimmel said his favorite part of the festival is the delicious food.
"San Gennaro is a special feast, not really because of the religious implications, but for me because I'm a glutton and I like to eat food," said Kimmel.
The event also features Italian wine, rides and games.
Proceeds will benefit the San Gennaro Foundation, a non-profit organization co-created by Kimmel. The foundation helps children and families in need in Los Angeles.
celebrity, hollywood, food, entertainment
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15 25 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations 53 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 18 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break
- Vigils held for 2 NorCal bus crash victims
2 min ago