Mystery illness hits high school football game in Houston
HOUSTON, Texas (KABC) -- A mystery illness hit nearly two dozen students at a high school football game in Houston Friday night- all complaining of nausea.
They were taken to area hospitals to be checked out. All were drill team and band members on the field. One firefighter also felt nauseous for a few minutes.
"Three dancers moved to the side and started throwing up, then as we got to the stands more started falling," said one witness.
Hazmat teams could find no chemicals or other hazardous agents at the scene. They are investigating the cause.
school, national news
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- Mega Millions jackpot may exceed $400 million
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered 48 min ago
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'
- Pasadena teen gets new family for holidays
16 min ago