Giants fan Bryan Stow spends Thanksgiving with family
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- It was a very happy Thanksgiving for the family of a Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium.
The Stow family released a new picture of Bryan Stow next to his children, alongside family members and friends.
"It has been a long time since our whole family was together on Thanksgiving and we could not feel more thankful and blessed," said the Stow website. "Our friends Brian and Steve from Los Angeles, who are now a part of this growing family, joined us and Bryan for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner."
Stow continues to show improvement after suffering serious brain injuries in the March attack. Two men have pleaded not guilty in the beating.
The family is suing the Dodgers and owner Frank McCourt over the incident, claiming negligence.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen 43 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 29 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever 3 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour