Giants fan Bryan Stow spends Thanksgiving with family
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- It was a very happy Thanksgiving for the family of a Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium.
The Stow family released a new picture of Bryan Stow next to his children, alongside family members and friends.
"It has been a long time since our whole family was together on Thanksgiving and we could not feel more thankful and blessed," said the Stow website. "Our friends Brian and Steve from Los Angeles, who are now a part of this growing family, joined us and Bryan for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner."
Stow continues to show improvement after suffering serious brain injuries in the March attack. Two men have pleaded not guilty in the beating.
The family is suing the Dodgers and owner Frank McCourt over the incident, claiming negligence.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- London theater partial collapse; 80+ hurt 23 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 20 min ago
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning 9 min ago
- 14 hospitalized in Riverside County bus crash 14 min ago
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston: I have Lupus Myelitis