Giants fan Bryan Stow spends Thanksgiving with family
SAN FRANCISCO (KABC) -- It was a very happy Thanksgiving for the family of a Giants fan severely beaten at Dodger Stadium.
The Stow family released a new picture of Bryan Stow next to his children, alongside family members and friends.
"It has been a long time since our whole family was together on Thanksgiving and we could not feel more thankful and blessed," said the Stow website. "Our friends Brian and Steve from Los Angeles, who are now a part of this growing family, joined us and Bryan for an amazing Thanksgiving dinner."
Stow continues to show improvement after suffering serious brain injuries in the March attack. Two men have pleaded not guilty in the beating.
The family is suing the Dodgers and owner Frank McCourt over the incident, claiming negligence.
los angeles dodgers, san francisco giants, california news
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'