'Skinniest house' in Boston up for rental
BOSTON (KABC) -- Imagine living in a house so small you have to move your furniture in through the window.
That's what the owners of a Boston home were faced with when they bought the "skinniest" house in the city.
The couple now rents out the house as a vacation rental, but they warn travelers it's not for those who are claustrophobic.
At its narrowest point, the house is just 6.5 feet wide and only 30 feet long.
The house was built in 1862. Boston folklore says the house was originally built to block the view of a neighbor.
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- SEALs take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 16 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14