'Skinniest house' in Boston up for rental
BOSTON (KABC) -- Imagine living in a house so small you have to move your furniture in through the window.
That's what the owners of a Boston home were faced with when they bought the "skinniest" house in the city.
The couple now rents out the house as a vacation rental, but they warn travelers it's not for those who are claustrophobic.
At its narrowest point, the house is just 6.5 feet wide and only 30 feet long.
The house was built in 1862. Boston folklore says the house was originally built to block the view of a neighbor.
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 1 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break