'Skinniest house' in Boston up for rental
BOSTON (KABC) -- Imagine living in a house so small you have to move your furniture in through the window.
That's what the owners of a Boston home were faced with when they bought the "skinniest" house in the city.
The couple now rents out the house as a vacation rental, but they warn travelers it's not for those who are claustrophobic.
At its narrowest point, the house is just 6.5 feet wide and only 30 feet long.
The house was built in 1862. Boston folklore says the house was originally built to block the view of a neighbor.
- Charges expected against sheriff's officials 1 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings 12 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- Riot police storm opposition offices in Ukraine
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis