Los Angeles News
Fatal shooting at Leimert Park pot dispensary
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man is dead after a shooting near a Leimert Park marijuana dispensary. It happened shortly after 10 a.m. on Saturday.
Authorities said it took place in the 4200 block of south Crenshaw Boulevard in a busy commercial district near a Wal-Mart.
The victim was only identified as a man in his thirties and was shot in the chest. Paramedics were unable to revive the victim.
Police are revealing little about the shooting because of the ongoing investigation. They're not saying if the death was related to the dispensary.
shooting, marijuana clinic, los angeles news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland 1 min ago
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark 20 min ago
- Hesperia house fire started in gas fireplace 3 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
40 min ago
- Pet of the Week: Beagle mix named Noelle
37 min ago