Large Orca whale pod spotted in Puget Sound
SEATTLE (KABC) -- A large pod of Orca whales was seen frolicking in Puget Sound over the weekend.
The whales, including a newborn calf, were spotted swimming off the coast of west Seattle.
The calf was first photographed with its pod just before Christmas.
This group spotted included dozens of orcas.
Eyewitnesses say the orcas did all kinds of tricks, including barrel rolls and tail flapping.
animal news, bizarre news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role