Large Orca whale pod spotted in Puget Sound
SEATTLE (KABC) -- A large pod of Orca whales was seen frolicking in Puget Sound over the weekend.
The whales, including a newborn calf, were spotted swimming off the coast of west Seattle.
The calf was first photographed with its pod just before Christmas.
This group spotted included dozens of orcas.
Eyewitnesses say the orcas did all kinds of tricks, including barrel rolls and tail flapping.
animal news, bizarre news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months