Inland Empire News
UPS big-rig driver dies in crash near Cajon Pass
CAJON PASS (KABC) -- One person died in an accident involving a UPS big rig along Interstate 15 near the Cajon Pass on Wednesday morning.
Witnesses say a vehicle heading northbound began to swerve and slammed into the UPS big rig, sending it over the side of the road at about 7 a.m. The truck flipped over, killing the driver.
The accident forced the closure of two lanes of traffic, but those lanes have since reopened.
It's unknown what caused the first car to swerve. The driver of that vehicle was not injured.
accident, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres
- Some CA cities seek water independence 49 min ago
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 33 min ago
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians