You've Got To See This!
Babies compete in annual Indiana Diaper Dash
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (KABC) -- It was the annual Diaper Dash in Fort Wayne, Indiana. As part of a baby fair and family expo, a little racing area was set up.
Babies competed to see who could crawl to the other side the fastest. There's usually a parent on each end trying to convince the baby to crawl to the other side.
The baby who won the diaper dash received a $1,000 prize, which presumably makes the baby a professional athlete before they can walk.
you've got to see this!
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 7 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book