Los Angeles News
New Fedde Sports Complex opens in Hawaiian Gardens
HAWAIIAN GARDENS, Calif. (KABC) -- There was a grand opening of the Fedde Sports Complex in Hawaiian Gardens on Saturday.
Local, regional, and state dignitaries were there for the ribbon-cutting ceremony of the state-of-the-art sports complex, along with Los Angeles Galaxy defender Omar Gonzalez and former Dodger Bobby Castillo.
The sports complex includes two baseball diamonds, two football/soccer fields, a multi-purpose athletic field and concession stands. It will be used for youth and adult recreational programs and school sports and activities.
los angeles news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- 2 people shot in Reseda, LAPD says 8 min ago
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)