Los Angeles News
Bellflower fatal crash driver arrested for deaths, DUI
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (KABC) -- A man has been arrested in connection to a fatal crash Saturday night in Bellflower. John Rice was booked on vehicular manslaughter and felony drunken driving charges.
The accident killed a 49-year-old woman and injured her 20-year-old daughter. Her 18-month-old granddaughter was not hurt.
Sheriff's deputies say Rice crashed his Corvette into the victims' SUV, which was pulling into the parking lot of an inn on Alondra Boulevard. Rice suffered moderate injuries.
car crash, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants