Planters cocktail peanuts recalled by Kraft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kraft Foods is recalling about 3,000 cases of Planters cocktail peanuts.
The peanuts, which are sold in 12-ounce canisters, may have been exposed to water not intended for food production.
The peanuts were manufactured in Suffolk, Va. They have an expiration date of Jan. 9, 2014.
Kraft says there have been no reports of anyone getting sick from eating the peanuts.
The company issued the recall as a precautionary measure.
recall, food, recalls
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 12 min ago
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 38 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 3 min ago
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Minnesota lawmaker apologizes for NBA tweet
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...