Planters cocktail peanuts recalled by Kraft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kraft Foods is recalling about 3,000 cases of Planters cocktail peanuts.
The peanuts, which are sold in 12-ounce canisters, may have been exposed to water not intended for food production.
The peanuts were manufactured in Suffolk, Va. They have an expiration date of Jan. 9, 2014.
Kraft says there have been no reports of anyone getting sick from eating the peanuts.
The company issued the recall as a precautionary measure.
recall, food, recalls
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 44 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 56 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 15 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution 36 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015 2 min ago
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts