Los Angeles News
Ex-Miramonte teacher Martin Springer in court
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A former Miramonte Elementary School teacher accused of lewd acts against a child appeared in court Monday morning.
A preliminary hearing was scheduled for 49-year-old Martin Springer on May 16.
He has pleaded not guilty to committing three lewd acts on one of his students back in 2009.
Springer was released on $300,000 bail in February. He has had to wear a GPS monitoring device since then.
los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 5 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 51 min ago
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)