Los Angeles News
American Airlines plane with engine problems lands at LAX
LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KABC) -- An American Airlines plane with reported engine trouble landed safely at LAX on Monday morning.
Flight 246 travelling from Kona, Hawaii, was carrying 147 people on board, including crew members. No injuries were reported.
An airline spokesman said the plane's left engine started having trouble about an hour before it was scheduled to land and the engine was shut down. FAA inspectors will work with the airline to repair the problem before the plane flies again.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
airplane, airport news, los angeles international airport, los angeles news
- Funeral services to begin for LAPD Officer Lee 3 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea 38 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Kim Kardashian wears sister Kylie's bikini
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
56 min ago