Health & Food
Cooking at home, longevity linked - study
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you want to live longer, you may want to head to your kitchen instead of your favorite restaurant.
A new study found a connection between cooking at home and longevity.
Researchers tracked men and women in Taiwan for more than 10 years. They found that people who cooked at home several times a week lived longer.
Other things that increased longevity were shopping and not smoking.
health, food, scientific study, health & food
- Race for Los Angeles mayor too close to call 41 min ago
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete 47 min ago
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned 19 min ago
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney 51 min ago
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10