Los Angeles News
101-year-old pedestrian killed in Burbank crash
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A 101-year-old pedestrian was killed after being struck by a vehicle in Burbank.
The deadly accident happened on Olive Avenue between Sparks Street and Beachwood Drive at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday.
The driver of the vehicle, identified as 91-year-old Mary Beaumont of Burbank, stopped at the scene and wasn't arrested or cited. She was interviewed by police and then released.
The victim was identified as Otto Jensen, a Burbank resident. Police are investigating whether he was in a crosswalk when he was hit.
The crash remains under investigation. If you have any information regarding the incident, you're urged to contact Detective Sam Anderson with the Burbank Police Department at (818) 328-3100.
burbank, car crash, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 45 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 41 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 17 min ago
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 56 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2
- Alison Arngrim speaks about Hollywood sex...
2 min ago