Los Angeles News
101-year-old pedestrian killed in Burbank crash
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A 101-year-old pedestrian was killed after being struck by a vehicle in Burbank.
The deadly accident happened on Olive Avenue between Sparks Street and Beachwood Drive at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday.
The driver of the vehicle, identified as 91-year-old Mary Beaumont of Burbank, stopped at the scene and wasn't arrested or cited. She was interviewed by police and then released.
The victim was identified as Otto Jensen, a Burbank resident. Police are investigating whether he was in a crosswalk when he was hit.
The crash remains under investigation. If you have any information regarding the incident, you're urged to contact Detective Sam Anderson with the Burbank Police Department at (818) 328-3100.
burbank, car crash, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt 12 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
3 min ago