Great white shark devours blue shark - video
SYDNEY, Australia (KABC) -- Australian fishermen found themselves in a fierce tug of war when a great white shark bit into a blue shark they had on a line.
The scene off the coast of Bondi Beach near Sydney was caught on tape. The fishermen were trying to reel it in when the great white came out of nowhere. It devoured the blue shark, then started biting the boat.
The men stayed calm, but were no match for the great white.
After eating the blue shark, it disappeared into the depths of the ocean.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
caught on tape, animal news, bizarre news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 1 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts 14 min ago
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 48 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Unsolved murder mystery revealed in doc
53 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
41 min ago