Inland Empire News
Victorville teacher found dead in classroom
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Victorville school teacher was found dead in her classroom on Tuesday morning, officials said.
Tamara Joyce Dawe, 40, was a language arts teacher at Mesa Linda Middle School. She was also the yearbook adviser.
When a school security officer opened the classroom for students to get in, they found her on the floor. The guard rushed the students out and called police.
Authorities said an investigation was being conducted, and there was no immediate evidence of foul play. An autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments