Inland Empire News
Victorville teacher found dead in classroom
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Victorville school teacher was found dead in her classroom on Tuesday morning, officials said.
Tamara Joyce Dawe, 40, was a language arts teacher at Mesa Linda Middle School. She was also the yearbook adviser.
When a school security officer opened the classroom for students to get in, they found her on the floor. The guard rushed the students out and called police.
Authorities said an investigation was being conducted, and there was no immediate evidence of foul play. An autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation 25 min ago
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)