Inland Empire News
Victorville teacher found dead in classroom
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Victorville school teacher was found dead in her classroom on Tuesday morning, officials said.
Tamara Joyce Dawe, 40, was a language arts teacher at Mesa Linda Middle School. She was also the yearbook adviser.
When a school security officer opened the classroom for students to get in, they found her on the floor. The guard rushed the students out and called police.
Authorities said an investigation was being conducted, and there was no immediate evidence of foul play. An autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 25 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32 4 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)