Inland Empire News
Victorville teacher found dead in classroom
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Victorville school teacher was found dead in her classroom on Tuesday morning, officials said.
Tamara Joyce Dawe, 40, was a language arts teacher at Mesa Linda Middle School. She was also the yearbook adviser.
When a school security officer opened the classroom for students to get in, they found her on the floor. The guard rushed the students out and called police.
Authorities said an investigation was being conducted, and there was no immediate evidence of foul play. An autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- 'Octomom' pleads not guilty to 4th charge
- East LA coach pleads no contest to molest 28 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker