Ventura County News
2 men dead after report of street fight in Santa Paula
SANTA PAULA, Calif. (KABC) -- The deaths of two men are under investigation in Ventura County.
Sheriff's deputies found the body of a man around 10 a.m. Sunday when they responded to a report of a street fight on the 17000 block of East Telegraph Road in the Santa Paula area.
A suspect apparently ran from the scene. The investigation led detectives to a trailer on the 100 block of Ferris Lane, where someone was barricaded inside.
Hours after unsuccessful attempts to contact the suspect, deputies entered the trailer. That's when they found the body of a second man. Authorities have not released the identities of the two men.
Anyone with information was asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
ventura county news
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state 20 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians