Los Angeles News
Beverly Hilton shooting: 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide at the Beverly Hilton.
Beverly Hills Police responded to the hotel at 9876 Wilshire Blvd. at 10:50 p.m. and discovered the bodies of an elderly man and woman inside a room.
The couple was described as a white man about 70 years old and a white woman approximately 56, both deceased from apparent gunshot wounds. They were not identified.
Police believe the deaths were the result of a murder-suicide, but an investigation continues.
The couple were reportedly longtime residents of the hotel.
The 39th annual Daytime Emmy Awards went ahead as planned Saturday night.
shooting, murder, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book