Los Angeles News
Beverly Hilton shooting: 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide at the Beverly Hilton.
Beverly Hills Police responded to the hotel at 9876 Wilshire Blvd. at 10:50 p.m. and discovered the bodies of an elderly man and woman inside a room.
The couple was described as a white man about 70 years old and a white woman approximately 56, both deceased from apparent gunshot wounds. They were not identified.
Police believe the deaths were the result of a murder-suicide, but an investigation continues.
The couple were reportedly longtime residents of the hotel.
The 39th annual Daytime Emmy Awards went ahead as planned Saturday night.
shooting, murder, los angeles news
- Oklahoma tornado: Recovery effort under way
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10
- AEG Live spent $24M on Michael Jackson tour
41 min ago
- Pet of the week: 2-month-old Chihuahua-mix
26 min ago