Los Angeles News
High-speed motorcycle chase ends in CHP arrest
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A motorcyclist was taken into custody after leading the California Highway Patrol on a high-speed chase Tuesday morning.
The chase began in Artesia and ended at Indiana Street in East Los Angeles. The suspect was reportedly wanted for speeding and failing to yield.
The suspect led the chase through the streets before traveling at speeds of up to 95 mph on the 605 North and the 5 North.
The chase ended when a CHP motor officer got ahead of the suspect and jumped off the bike with a weapon drawn. The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
pursuit, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations 7 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week 6 min ago
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis