Los Angeles News
Glendale driver runs over man w/ car, faces attempted murder charges
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Glendale man is facing attempted murder charges after he allegedly used his car to charge at three men - not just once but twice.
The incident, which was all caught on surveillance video, happened just after midnight on July 10 at a convenience store on East Broadway in Glendale.
Glendale police said Lloyd Morris, 55, drove his vehicle toward three men in the parking lot, narrowly missing them. Morris then backed up and charged at them a second time, hit one of the men and drove off.
Police caught up with Morris a short while later. He is suspected of being under the influence of controlled substances.
los angeles news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 20 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain 38 min ago
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage 58 min ago
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
18 min ago