Los Angeles News
Glendale driver runs over man w/ car, faces attempted murder charges
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Glendale man is facing attempted murder charges after he allegedly used his car to charge at three men - not just once but twice.
The incident, which was all caught on surveillance video, happened just after midnight on July 10 at a convenience store on East Broadway in Glendale.
Glendale police said Lloyd Morris, 55, drove his vehicle toward three men in the parking lot, narrowly missing them. Morris then backed up and charged at them a second time, hit one of the men and drove off.
Police caught up with Morris a short while later. He is suspected of being under the influence of controlled substances.
los angeles news
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy