Authorities bust major marijuana grow in Sacramento
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities busted a huge marijuana growing operation near Sacramento.
The grow was sophisticated and included an irrigation system. Drug agents used heavy equipment to scoop hundreds of pot plants into a dump truck. The exact amount of marijuana found or its value was unknown.
Neighbors said they were suspicious from the start. One tipped off authorities weeks ago after she saw a fence go up.
Paperwork left behind lists San Jose Collective, but the company refused to provide any answers.
marijuana growing, california news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Malaysia not sure which way jet was headed
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book