Authorities bust major marijuana grow in Sacramento
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities busted a huge marijuana growing operation near Sacramento.
The grow was sophisticated and included an irrigation system. Drug agents used heavy equipment to scoop hundreds of pot plants into a dump truck. The exact amount of marijuana found or its value was unknown.
Neighbors said they were suspicious from the start. One tipped off authorities weeks ago after she saw a fence go up.
Paperwork left behind lists San Jose Collective, but the company refused to provide any answers.
marijuana growing, california news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US 15 min ago
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame 5 min ago
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis