Authorities bust major marijuana grow in Sacramento
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities busted a huge marijuana growing operation near Sacramento.
The grow was sophisticated and included an irrigation system. Drug agents used heavy equipment to scoop hundreds of pot plants into a dump truck. The exact amount of marijuana found or its value was unknown.
Neighbors said they were suspicious from the start. One tipped off authorities weeks ago after she saw a fence go up.
Paperwork left behind lists San Jose Collective, but the company refused to provide any answers.
marijuana growing, california news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student 38 min ago
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)