Orange County News
Huntington Beach bank-robbery suspect pics released
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Huntington Beach Police released surveillance photos Tuesday of a suspect who robbed a bank Friday.
At 2:15 p.m. Friday, the suspect walked into a US Bank branch at 19900 Beach Boulevard. He demanded cash and claimed to have a weapon. The teller complied and gave the suspect an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect left and was last seen running west across Beach Boulevard. No suspect vehicle was seen.
The suspect was described as a white male adult between 40-50 years old, standing 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing about 195 pounds. He was wearing sunglasses and a black visor, a yellow golf shirt, tan shorts and dark sandals.
If you have any information on the identity of the suspect or you witnessed the crime, contact Huntington Beach Police Detective Allard at (714) 536-5962.
bank robbery, robbery, caught on tape, orange county news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months