Caesar's Palace to open biggest buffet in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KABC) -- Caesar's Palace will open the Las Vegas Strip's biggest buffet in September.
The Bacchanal Buffet will offer more than 500 dishes. They'll range from the usual variety to more specific regional cuisine, including the American south and Chinese dim sum. Caesar's says most of the food will be made fresh at cooking stations.
The buffet will cost $20 to $40, depending on what time of day you eat.
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California 40 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle 31 min ago
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
43 min ago