Caesar's Palace to open biggest buffet in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS, Nev. (KABC) -- Caesar's Palace will open the Las Vegas Strip's biggest buffet in September.
The Bacchanal Buffet will offer more than 500 dishes. They'll range from the usual variety to more specific regional cuisine, including the American south and Chinese dim sum. Caesar's says most of the food will be made fresh at cooking stations.
The buffet will cost $20 to $40, depending on what time of day you eat.
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 26 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour