'Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars' partners announced
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" dancer-celebrity pairings were announced on Monday for the show's 15th season.
Fans will recognize five of the pairings from past seasons:
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who were partners in season 12
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas, who were partners in season 11
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani, who were partners in season 8
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson, who were partners in season 4
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke, who were partners in season 3
The rest of the pairings include:
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan MacManus
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
The 13th slot is still up for grabs. There will be a public vote to see the return of one of three former competitors - Kyle Massey (season eleven, runner-up), Sabrina Bryan (season five, eliminated in week six) or Carson Kressley (season thirteen, eliminated in week five). Fans have until Aug. 24 at noon to vote for the final contestant.
The new season is set to premiere on Monday, Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Van Nuys stabbing victim's family speaks out
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 5 min ago
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised