'Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars' partners announced
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The "Dancing With The Stars: All-Stars" dancer-celebrity pairings were announced on Monday for the show's 15th season.
Fans will recognize five of the pairings from past seasons:
- Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who were partners in season 12
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas, who were partners in season 11
- Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani, who were partners in season 8
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson, who were partners in season 4
- Emmitt Smith and Cheryl Burke, who were partners in season 3
The rest of the pairings include:
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
- Pamela Anderson and Tristan MacManus
- Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
- Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough
- Kelly Monaco and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
- Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
The 13th slot is still up for grabs. There will be a public vote to see the return of one of three former competitors - Kyle Massey (season eleven, runner-up), Sabrina Bryan (season five, eliminated in week six) or Carson Kressley (season thirteen, eliminated in week five). Fans have until Aug. 24 at noon to vote for the final contestant.
The new season is set to premiere on Monday, Sept. 24 at 8 p.m. on ABC7.
dancing with the stars, celebrity, television, abc, entertainment
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'