Los Angeles News
Suspect sought in fatal shooting of man in Norwalk
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- The hunt is on for the person who gunned down a man in Norwalk.
The shooting happened in the 14,000 block of Dinard Avenue early Sunday morning. Investigators say the suspects are gang members, but the victim was not. The victim was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
This is the second homicide in recent days in the area. Anyone with information on this case should call the L.A. County Sheriff's Homicide Department at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, los angeles news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 17 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 7 min ago
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist 17 min ago
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'