Pippa Middleton publishing party planning book
LONDON (KABC) -- The Duchess of Cambridge's sister is giving a sneak peek of her new party planning book, "Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Families and Friends."
The 28-year old says it's a "feel-good" book with practical tips on how to host British-themed parties, and includes recipes, crafts and games.
Royal watchers will have to wait until Oct. 30 and pay $50 to see if they made on one of the book's 400 pages. The chance of a royal reference appears unlikely, however, since Middleton reportedly delayed the book's publishing until this fall, well after Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee celebrations, so she wouldn't appear to be cashing in on her royal connections.
Nowhere to be seen on the cover are Middleton's sister, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, or her royal in-laws like Prince William and Prince Harry.
Middleton, who earned an English degree from Edinburgh University, launched The Party Times, the online party magazine for Party Pieces, the online party supply company founded by her parents, in the summer of 2010. The Daily Mail reported in November that Middleton had struck a $622,000 deal with U.K. publisher Michael Joseph, an imprint of Penguin, to write her new book.
ABC News contributed to this report.
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery 10 min ago
- Tornadoes strike Midwest; storms to persist 26 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay 9 min ago
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Hollywood High honored for musical theater
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- United's 787 Dreamliners back in service
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013