Pippa Middleton publishing party planning book
LONDON (KABC) -- The Duchess of Cambridge's sister is giving a sneak peek of her new party planning book, "Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Families and Friends."
The 28-year old says it's a "feel-good" book with practical tips on how to host British-themed parties, and includes recipes, crafts and games.
Royal watchers will have to wait until Oct. 30 and pay $50 to see if they made on one of the book's 400 pages. The chance of a royal reference appears unlikely, however, since Middleton reportedly delayed the book's publishing until this fall, well after Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee celebrations, so she wouldn't appear to be cashing in on her royal connections.
Nowhere to be seen on the cover are Middleton's sister, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, or her royal in-laws like Prince William and Prince Harry.
Middleton, who earned an English degree from Edinburgh University, launched The Party Times, the online party magazine for Party Pieces, the online party supply company founded by her parents, in the summer of 2010. The Daily Mail reported in November that Middleton had struck a $622,000 deal with U.K. publisher Michael Joseph, an imprint of Penguin, to write her new book.
ABC News contributed to this report.
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months