Pippa Middleton publishing party planning book
LONDON (KABC) -- The Duchess of Cambridge's sister is giving a sneak peek of her new party planning book, "Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Families and Friends."
The 28-year old says it's a "feel-good" book with practical tips on how to host British-themed parties, and includes recipes, crafts and games.
Royal watchers will have to wait until Oct. 30 and pay $50 to see if they made on one of the book's 400 pages. The chance of a royal reference appears unlikely, however, since Middleton reportedly delayed the book's publishing until this fall, well after Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee celebrations, so she wouldn't appear to be cashing in on her royal connections.
Nowhere to be seen on the cover are Middleton's sister, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, or her royal in-laws like Prince William and Prince Harry.
Middleton, who earned an English degree from Edinburgh University, launched The Party Times, the online party magazine for Party Pieces, the online party supply company founded by her parents, in the summer of 2010. The Daily Mail reported in November that Middleton had struck a $622,000 deal with U.K. publisher Michael Joseph, an imprint of Penguin, to write her new book.
ABC News contributed to this report.
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 43 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 36 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break