Los Angeles News
Torrance podiatrist accused of illegally touching patients
TORRANCE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Torrance-based podiatrist was arrested, accused of unlawfully touching his patients during exams.
Dr. Arnold Serkin, 67, was arrested on Thursday after he surrendered at the front desk of the Torrance police station.
Authorities say Serkin touched two patients during medical exams at his Torrance office. He has been charged with two counts of felony sexual battery.
Serkin was released on $50,000 bail Thursday night. Investigators are trying to locate any additional victims. If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact Torrance police at (310) 618-5570.
sex crimes, arrest, los angeles news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants