4 people killed in Kern County accident
ROSAMOND, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were killed in a crash involving a Cadillac and a big rig in Kern County on Sunday.
Authorities say the Cadillac collided with the big rig near Lancaster, in the area of 90th Street West and Avenue A, at about 5:20 p.m. Officers believe the Cadillac driver ran a stop sign and was broadsided by the big rig tanker.
All four people in the car were declared dead at the scene. The driver of the big rig was not injured, but he was visibly shaken.
accident, california news
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 34 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat 28 min ago
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
25 min ago