Los Angeles News
Palmdale teen dead, found with multiple gunshot wounds
PALMDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are investigating the shooting death of a teenager in Palmdale.
It happened Monday night on the 38100 of Boxthorn Street. Sheriff's deputies responded to an assault with a deadly weapon call and found the 17-year-old victim on the ground with multiple gunshot wounds.
He was transported to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead. His name has not been released.
So far, no one has been arrested. Several people are being interviewed as part of the investigation.
shooting, los angeles news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building 44 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer 42 min ago
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book