Los Angeles News
3 shot in South LA; search on for suspects
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were shot near West 66th Street and South Budlong Avenue in South Los Angeles about 9 p.m. Monday.
Police received a report of at least three shootings and immediately responded. Three victims were found at the scene.
The conditions of the victims were not immediately released.
A search was under way for suspects. Police were also looking into whether the shooting was gang-related.
The investigation was ongoing.
south los angeles, shooting, los angeles news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour