Los Angeles News
3 shot in South LA; search on for suspects
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were shot near West 66th Street and South Budlong Avenue in South Los Angeles about 9 p.m. Monday.
Police received a report of at least three shootings and immediately responded. Three victims were found at the scene.
The conditions of the victims were not immediately released.
A search was under way for suspects. Police were also looking into whether the shooting was gang-related.
The investigation was ongoing.
south los angeles, shooting, los angeles news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Southern California heat expected to die down 57 min ago
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians