Los Angeles News
Azusa man struck by several cars, killed on 210 Freeway
IRWINDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are looking into a bizarre death on the 210 Freeway in Irwindale.
It happened late Saturday night on the westbound 210 Freeway just west of the Irwindale on-ramp. A 39-year-old man from Azusa was killed.
It appears the man either jumped or fell from a car. He was then hit by several other vehicles. Several lanes had to be shutdown but have since reopened.
An autopsy is planned to determine exactly how the man died. His name has not yet been released.
los angeles news
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide 6 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- 'Octomom' pleads not guilty to 4th charge 5 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers 37 min ago
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die 35 min ago
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker