Los Angeles News
Azusa man struck by several cars, killed on 210 Freeway
IRWINDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are looking into a bizarre death on the 210 Freeway in Irwindale.
It happened late Saturday night on the westbound 210 Freeway just west of the Irwindale on-ramp. A 39-year-old man from Azusa was killed.
It appears the man either jumped or fell from a car. He was then hit by several other vehicles. Several lanes had to be shutdown but have since reopened.
An autopsy is planned to determine exactly how the man died. His name has not yet been released.
los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill 24 min ago
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018 46 min ago
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video)