Police: Cary man beaten to death by girlfriend's ex-husband
October 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- A north suburban man who moved to Arizona to start a new life with his girlfriend was beaten to death.
Police in Phoenix say 29-year-old Adam Moring, of northwest suburban Cary, was beaten to death with a baseball bat last week. His girlfriend's ex-husband has been arrested and charged in the murder.
David Walker, 29, of Chicago, reportedly flew to Phoenix, broke into Moring's home and beat him to death while he slept.
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 50 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
- Supermarket overload: Too many product...
35 min ago