Inland Empire News
San Bernardino strip mall fire burns 4 units
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Fire investigators are working to find out what started a blaze that burned four units in a strip mall in San Bernardino.
Flames broke out just before 8:30 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of West Athol Street. Firefighters think the blaze started in an automotive store and then spread to several nearby units. They also say the cause appears suspicious.
Firefighters were able to save seven other units. No one was hurt.
san bernardino county, fire, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 55 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months