Orange County News
Knott's Berry Farm offers free admission to law enforcement, fire personnel
BUENA PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A special thank you to fire and law enforcement personnel: Over the holidays, Knott's Berry Farm is offering them free admission.
The deal began Thursday and will run through January 31. All active-duty fire and law enforcement personnel and one guest will get in free.
Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted price. To get in, you'll need to bring your badge and photo identification.
orange county news
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide 9 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- 'Octomom' pleads not guilty to 4th charge 35 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed 29 min ago
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker