Orange County News
Knott's Berry Farm offers free admission to law enforcement, fire personnel
BUENA PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A special thank you to fire and law enforcement personnel: Over the holidays, Knott's Berry Farm is offering them free admission.
The deal began Thursday and will run through January 31. All active-duty fire and law enforcement personnel and one guest will get in free.
Additional tickets can be purchased at a discounted price. To get in, you'll need to bring your badge and photo identification.
orange county news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash 18 min ago
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway 15 min ago
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'