USPS offers North Pole postmark; deadline set
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you want a letter postmarked from the North Pole, your window of opportunity is still open but not for long.
This is something the U.S. Postal Service offers every year. It allows holiday letters and cards to be stamped with "Santa" as the sender.
The deadline is Monday, Dec. 10. To take advantage, you need to place the card or letter from Santa in its envelope with first class mail stamps.
You should also have the return address as "Santa, North Pole."
Place the card in a larger envelope with the correct postage and address it to:
North Pole Postmark Postmaster
4141 Postmark Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99530
You can get more information about USPS' Letters from Santa program by visiting www.usps.com.
christmas, national news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- 4 stabbed in parking lot after Broncos game
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son