USPS offers North Pole postmark; deadline set
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- If you want a letter postmarked from the North Pole, your window of opportunity is still open but not for long.
This is something the U.S. Postal Service offers every year. It allows holiday letters and cards to be stamped with "Santa" as the sender.
The deadline is Monday, Dec. 10. To take advantage, you need to place the card or letter from Santa in its envelope with first class mail stamps.
You should also have the return address as "Santa, North Pole."
Place the card in a larger envelope with the correct postage and address it to:
North Pole Postmark Postmaster
4141 Postmark Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99530
You can get more information about USPS' Letters from Santa program by visiting www.usps.com.
christmas, national news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money 27 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station 3 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed 29 min ago
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes 48 min ago
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...