Inland Empire News
Second man arrested in Ontario triple murder
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- A second man has been arrested in the botched home invasion robbery that left three people dead in Ontario.
Michael Andre Hall, 23, was arrested Friday without incident at his home in the city of Upland. He will be booked for three counts of murder.
Authorities believe the suspects intended to rob 31-year-old Brandon Perez at a house on the 1000 block of South Magnolia Avenue on Monday, but the robbery didn't go as planned. He and two suspects were killed in an apparent gun fight.
Steven Carter, 34, of Upland, was arrested earlier this week. The two other suspects who were killed that day were identified as 25-year-old Albert Lamar Thomas of Ontario and 27-year-old Aaron Rafael Phillip Andrews of Upland.
Investigators found shotguns, rifles and marijuana inside the home.
Detectives still believe that Perez was targeted, but say the investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information was asked to call police at (909) 395-2764.
san bernardino county, homicide investigation, shooting, murder, inland empire news
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event