Los Angeles News
Man stabbed dead in an argument in Bellflower
BELLFLOWER, Calif. (KABC) -- Detectives were questioning a man Sunday after his estranged wife's boyfriend was found dead outside an apartment complex in Bellflower.
Deputies said the boyfriend went over to his girlfriend's apartment in the 14500 block of McNab Avenue around 3:30 a.m. to confront her estranged husband. An argument ensued and the boyfriend was stabbed to death. He was found in a walkway outside the apartment.
The husband is in custody and being questioned about the stabbing. Detectives said they were trying to figure out if the boyfriend was stabbed in self-defense or if he was murdered.
The couple's young daughter was in the home at the time but slept through the incident, detectives said.
The identities of the slain man and the man being questioned were not immediately released. Neighbors identified the husband as a 30-year-old Marine.
stabbing, los angeles news, leanne suter
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
2 min ago