Inland Empire News
Arrest in Rancho Cucamonga fatal shooting
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities have made make an arrest in the shooting death of a 24-year-old man in Rancho Cucamonga.
The victim, Steven Arredondo of Rancho Cucamonga, was found in the parking lot of the Montecito Apartments in the 11300 block of Mountain View Drive last Thursday.
On Saturday, authorities arrested 25-year-old Kevin Taylor and three male juveniles in connection with the murder. Officials say Arredondo was shot during an altercation involving the four suspects.
Taylor was taken to West Valley Detention Center and booked for murder. The juveniles were taken to San Bernardino County Juvenile Hall and are also being held for murder.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought 1 min ago
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres 14 min ago
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Gorman brush fire near full containment
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Tyler The Creator arrested at SXSW festival 33 min ago
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report