Los Angeles News
110 North crash driver in critical condition
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A driver was listed in critical condition after a crash that shut the 110 North in Los Angeles early Sunday morning.
The incident happened at about 2:30 a.m. on the northbound side of 110 Freeway near Adams Boulevard.
The crash closed the northbound side of the freeway for more than two hours, but all lanes have since reopened.
It appears the driver of the car struck a freeway wall, and then the vehicle flipped over before being hit by a truck.
So far, there was no word on what may have caused the crash.
car crash, road closure, accident, los angeles news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)