Los Angeles News
110 North crash driver in critical condition
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A driver was listed in critical condition after a crash that shut the 110 North in Los Angeles early Sunday morning.
The incident happened at about 2:30 a.m. on the northbound side of 110 Freeway near Adams Boulevard.
The crash closed the northbound side of the freeway for more than two hours, but all lanes have since reopened.
It appears the driver of the car struck a freeway wall, and then the vehicle flipped over before being hit by a truck.
So far, there was no word on what may have caused the crash.
car crash, road closure, accident, los angeles news
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program 28 min ago
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 58 min ago
- Protestors commemorate Armenian Genocide 13 min ago
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed