Los Angeles News
Local museums offer free admission for 'Museums Free-For-All'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Local museums will be offering free admission to keep you occupied this rainy weekend as part of Southern California's 8th annual "Museums Free-For-All".
Twenty art galleries, cultural centers, and museums from Long Beach to Pasadena to the Westside of Los Angeles will be participating in the event.
The list of museums open for free both Saturday and Sunday include:
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- The Autry
- California African American Museum
- California Science Center
- Fowler Museum at UCLA
- Hammer Museum
- The Getty Center
- The Getty Villa
- The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA)
- Museum of Latin American Art
- The Paley Center for Media
- Skirball Cultural Center
- University Art Museum, CSULB
Free admission will be offered at the Santa Monica Museum of Art on Saturday.
The Craft and Folk Art Museum, The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, Museum of Tolerance, Pacific Asia Museum, and Pasadena Museum of California Art will be offering visitors free admission on Sunday.
Parking or admission to specially ticketed shows or exhibitions are not including in the event.
For operating hours and additional information, visit www.museumsla.org.
community activity, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- Telescope detects Earth-like planet
9 min ago